Rules and registration terms
Universiteit Leiden SCIS Housing owns and operates this website. Do you visit this site? Or do you make use of it in any other way? Then you agree to our rules. You can read these rules below:
Correctness of information
- We do our best to keep the information on this website up to date and correct. This does not mean that we can guarantee that the information on this website is always complete, correct and/or up to date. Therefore you cannot derive any rights from the content of this website. This also applies to all starting dates and rental prices on this website.
- This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of those websites.
- Are you registering as a candidate? Then we will ask you for a number of details. You are responsible for ensuring that your personal details are correct. You can view and change your details via "My SCIS Housing".
- We treat your information according to the Personal Data Protection Act (WBP). Your information is available to us, the landlords and the administrator of the website. We will not pass your details on to others.
- We have informed the Dutch Data Protection Authority that we register personal data.
Using the website
- You are responsible for not spreading viruses, worms or other destructive elements through this website.
- You use this website and its content for private purposes only.
- Do you wish to reproduce, forward, distribute, disseminate or make available to third parties text, images or source code from this website? If so, you need our prior consent.
- Can you temporarily not visit the website? For example, due to a technical malfunction? And do you feel that you have suffered damage as a result? In that case, you cannot hold us liable.
- We may always change or stop this website. We do not have to inform you of this. You do not hold us liable for the consequences.
- Do we change these rules? You will see it here. The new rules will apply from the moment we post them. We do not need to inform you.
You can register as a candidate at Universiteit Leiden:
- If you are a (guest) employee at Leiden University;
- If you are a PhD candidate at Leiden University;
- If you are a PhD candidate at LUMC;
- If you are a current tenant via SCIS.
A registration at Universiteit Leiden costs € 30,- euros. If you register, you create a username and password yourself. After registration you will receive a registration confirmation via e-mail. You can then respond to the housing offer. Do not forget to check your data regularly.
Your registration must be complete, accurate and truthful. It is important that your registration details remain up-to-date. You are responsible for this yourself. Do not forget to check this regularly via 'My SCIS Housing'. If it turns out that your registration details are not correct, we can, for example, withdraw an offer for an accommodation.
Termination of registration
You can unsubscribe yourself as a house hunter at any time. In addition, there are a number of ways in which we can terminate your registration:
- Your registration expires when you accept an offer;
- If you do not respond to an offer or reject three times, your registration will be blocked for three months.
Legal mentions of Zig Software
- Chamber of Commerce number of Zig Software: 64027902
- Adress of Zig Software as stated in the Chamber of Commerce: Botterstraat 51, 1271XL Huizen
- Mailing address of Zig Software as stated in the Chamber of Commerce: Postbus 397, 1270AJ Huizen
- Name of Zig Software as stated in the Chamber of Commerce: Zig Websoftware B.V.