What do I need to do if I want to cohabit?

Most Short Stay apartments are suitable for single occupancy and can be occupied by only one person. Yet we also have a number of homes that are suitable for 2 people or even families.

The Long Stay apartments are suitable for double occupancy, although some homes are more intended for single occupancy. Both residents can also register with the municipality at these addresses.

With the Private offers it is always stated whether a house is suitable for 1 or more people.

Do you want to live with your partner or with a friend? Then register with your partner or add a partner to your current registration via My SCIS Housing.

You can then only respond to accommodation where two people are allowed to live.