What if I go abroad for a long time?

If you are registered and (temporarily) go abroad, you can simply remain registered with SCIS Housing. You may also respond to housing that becomes available through the Private offers.

If you do not want to receive an offer from the segment of SCIS Housing, please let us know by email or adjust your start date personally via My SCIS Housing.